4N/5D Starting Rs.14999/-
Surrounded by pine-clad mountains and spectacular views, Dalhousie is a gem of a hill station in India. Located in western Himachal Pradesh, it has a quaint and laid-back atmosphere. The scenery is very vivid with flowering rhododendrons and dense forests filled with pines, oaks, and deodars. The town was established by the British as a summer retreat for their officials. Home to the holy abode of the Dalai Lama at McLeod Ganj, this town located in Kangra Valley has numerous Buddhist monasteries, scattered amidst the hills surrounding this region. With the establishment of the Tibetan government-in-exile, the traditions and flavors of Tibet have found its way into the culture and cuisine .
DAY 1 - Khajjiar tour
Check in at the hotel and later, visit Khajjiar and National Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 - Local Sightseeing in Dalhousie
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Dalhousie. Visit Subhash Chowk, Gandhi Chowk and Thandi Sadak. Also, visit Garam Sadak, Old Church and Sathdhara. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
DAY 3 - Dalhousie to Dharamshala (117 Km / 3.5 hours)
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and head to Dharamshala. Check in at the hotel and later, start your local sightseeing tour. Visit Old Church, Bhagsu Waterfall and Mall Road at Mcleod Ganj and Dalai Lama Temple. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel.
DAY 4 - Local Sightseeing
Relish a drool-worthy breakfast and start your local sightseeing trip. Visit Kangra Art Museum and Norbulingka Monastery. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5 - End the Trip with Beautiful Memories
Savor a tasty breakfast and checkout from the hotel.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.