Ladakh is the highest plateau in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Much of it is over 3,000 m (9,800 ft) above sea level. It spans the Himalayan and Karakoram mountain ranges and the upper Indus River valley. In the past Ladakh gained importance from its strategic location at the crossroads of important trade routes,but since the Chinese authorities closed the borders with Tibet and Central Asia in the 1960s, international trade has dwindled except for tourism.
DAY 1 - The First Step In
a. Take the one-hour flight to Leh from New Delhi. Spend the day acclimatizing to the high altitude and getting ready for your adventure.
DAY 2 - The Adventure Begins
b. Get on your rented bikes and visit places of interest in the locality like Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa and Spituk Gompa. Ride past Magnetic Hill and view the confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers.
DAY 3 - Under the Stars
c. Ride past Chang-la Pass and reach Pangong Tso Lake. Along the way, take the opportunity to feed cute marmots. Stay overnight at the campsite near the lake.
DAY 4 - Let the Spirits Take Over
d. Return from Pangong Tso Lake and stop by Hemis Monastery. Witness the monks at prayer and meditate with them to refresh your spirits.
DAY 5 - The Untamed
e. Ride past Khardung La Pass and reach Nubra Valley. Visit Diskit Monastery and the sand dunes of Hunder. Go riding on Bactrian camels. In the evening, return to Leh.
DAY 6 - Back to Square One
f. Return home with wonderful memories of your sojourn in Ladakh.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Parking and Toll tax.
• Meet & greet at arrival.
• Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
• Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
• Sightseeing by private car.
• 4 Nights accommodation in Leh and 01 night accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary with breakfast and dinner.
• Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
• Wild Life and Red Cross fee.
• Traditional welcome in the hotel with a welcome drinks (hot tea / coffee / kahwa) upon arrival.
• All tours and transfers by Personal Car are included.
• Camera fee.
• Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
• Travel insurance.
• 5% GST.
• Any Airfare / Train fare.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
• Tips, laundry & phone call.
• Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
• All personal expenses.